By using Bulk Texter Pro and Bulk Texter Lite (referred to as the "Software"), you agree that you understand and will abide by the following terms:
- You agree to use the Software in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not engage in any activity that violates the rights of others or facilitates illegal activities.
- You will not use the Software for spamming, sending unsolicited messages, or engaging in any form of harassment.
- You will not use the Software for any malicious purposes, such as distributing malware or engaging in phishing attempts.
Software Usage Restrictions
- You will not modify, reverse engineer, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software's source code.
- You will not resell or distribute the Software to others without explicit permission from the Software's owner.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Software, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights, belong to the Software's owner.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The Software's owner is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred by you as a result of using the Software.
- The Software's owner is not responsible for any actions taken by third parties, such as Google or other service providers / texting platforms, in response to your usage of the Software.
Compliance with Laws
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with laws such as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and "Do Not Call" legislation, as well as any other applicable legislation governing the collection, management, and use of consumer telephone numbers.